Friday, July 17, 2009

Homeward Bound

Sorry I'm not writing much about my last few days here in Kenya, but I am literally down to my last 100Ksh. I promise I'll update when I get back state-side. There was no sun and a little drizzle of rain here, but I said my last goodbyes to Josephine and now I have to go pack. I have to be at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport at 8:30pm for my plane that leaves at 11:30, which means I'm taking a taxi to the airport a little after 7pm. I should get into Brussels, Belgium at 6:05am their time, and I should arrive in Newark a little after noon on Saturday. When I finally get to Tampa, it will be 5:30pm or so, which is after midnight in Nairobi. Hopefully the jet lag won't be too horrible as I have to move my new bed up to Gainesville on Sunday! I can't wait to see all your wonderful faces. Much love. Kwaheri Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment